Kitchen parties are the best
Meet in our large, open Kitchenclub for networking, thinking, eating, dancing ... only smoking still happens outside. Here, you are close to the coffee machine, the pizza oven, and the water fountain is also very close by.more info
Our Kitchenclub is suitable for larger groups who enjoy getting in touch with each other and do not want to cut themselves off for creative meetings.
Networking, Blogger-events, product presentations, co-working, concerts
The large study
from 179 €
Want to sit with your crew, hold a blogger event or get together for some drinks and music? The Kitchenclub at Superbude St. Pauli is equipped with large community tables, DJ Equipment and surely a super Bar. The location is in between St. Pauli and Sternschanze districts, where life happens. Start your night here, step outside the Kitchenclub and you are right where you should be.
Exclusive bookings can not be guaranteed as the room is part oft he public spaces of Superbude St. Pauli however, the tables can be reserved and drink specials can be provided. But hey, who wants to be alone?
Get inspired by some sample quotations. For the tech freaks and organizers amongst you, find a list of all the equipment at the Kitchenclub attached below.
- Part of the lobby and therefore no exclusive use guaranteed
- Ca. 200 qm room size – separated by furniture and mobile magazine wall
- Long community tables for eating, talking, meeting and drinks
- Ca. 60 seated
- In the middle of the scenic Schanzenvirtel
- Projector & screen (VGA / HDMI)
- TV playable via large screen
- Connections for iPod, Notebooks etc. playable via the house stereo
- Concert equipment can be rented at extra cost
- Mobile DJ-desk rentable
- 2 public Mac stations with printer
- Free highspeed WiFi
- Large fridges for self-service
- Coffee & tea station for self-service
- Well-equipped bar with wine, sparkling wine, longdrinks, shots etc. (open 24 hours)
- Free water station: lemon, lime, orange and mint
- Free homemade bread with Nutella, as long as the other leave you something…
- Snacks & sweets available
- Delicious breakfast buffet 7 am until noon (on weekends until 1 pm)
- Drink-flats can be booked
- Extra bar can be set-up upon request
- Extra service staff can be booked upon request
- Microwave and pizza oven free of charge
- Waffle maker and cake pop maker upon request
- Catering by third parties
- Sweet breaks with cakes, pretzels, muffins can be ordered via Superbude
- Many bistros, restaurants and cafes in the immediate vicinity (we like to give tips)
- Acoustic guitar and cajon
- Teambuildung offers nearby
Whether you are planning an after work get-together, a company event or a concert, the Kitchenclub St. Pauli is your event location.
Lets be friends – on social media. This way we can easily keep each other updated and stay in touch. Stay connected!
Let´s stay in touch – just leave your address and we will send you letters with funky news from Superbude, Hamburg, Vienna and the world!
Please fill in all mandatory fields!
Thank you! You find an email with a confirmation link in your inbox.